Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 16 Stenographer Vacancies. Mysore District Court (Mysore eCourt) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographer Posts through Mysore eCourt Official Notification February-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in the Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Mysore eCourt Stenographer Jobs Before 19th April 2020. The official website of Mysore eCourt is https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/mysuru recruitment 2020.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization Name:||Mysore District Court (Mysore eCourt)|
|Employment Type:||Karnataka Jobs|
|Total Vacancies:||16 Posts|
|Salary:||Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month|
- Stenographer: 16 Posts
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- As per Mysore eCourt Official Notification candidate should have completed a S.S.L.C. from any of the recognized board or University.
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years (As on 19th April 2020)
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 Age Relaxation:
- Cat–2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 5 Years
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PH Candidates: NILL
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Pay the Fee through Online OR Challan
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure:
- Typing Test
- Written Test
How to Apply for Mysore eCourt Stenographer Jobs 2020:
All the Eligible candidates can apply for Mysore District Court Stenographer Recruitment – February 2020 as mentioned below
- First of all go through the Mysore eCourt Recruitment Notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the Eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Before start of filling-up of application through online mode, Please have the Correct E-mail ID and Mobile Number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID Proof, Age, Educational Qualification, Resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Mysore eCourt Stenographer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Mysore eCourt Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request Number for farther reference
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 20th March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19th April 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fees – 23rd April 2020
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2020 – Important Links:
Related Jobs, You Can Also Apply:
|SL. No.||Post Name||Apply Link|
|01.||Karnataka State Govt. Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|02.||Central Govt. Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|03.||10th (SSLC) Pass Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|04.||12th (PUC) Pass Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|05.||ITI Pass Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|06.||Diploma Pass Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|07.||Degree Pass Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|08.||Police Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|09.||Railway Jobs||CLICK HERE|